The city’s most boring* FASTRACK returns tonight at 10 p.m. It runs each night this week until 5 a.m. I’m still scratching my head over the need to run a shuttle bus for all of two blocks down Dyckman St. Anyway, the details:
- There will be no service on the A between 168th Street and 207th, and the A will run local south of 168th St.
- Get the 1 train service at nearby stations between 207th Street and Dyckman Street.
- Take the M4 bus for service to and from 168th St. and A train stations at 190th Street, 181st Street and 175th Street.
- Grab a shuttle bus connecting Dyckman Street 1 and Dyckman Street A stations.
- Hop on regular Bx12 service connecting 207th Street 1 and 207th Street A stations.
*Unless you live in Washington Heights along the A train or in Inwood